Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happily in a Holding Pattern

Hello, readers!

Medically speaking, it's a case of no news is good news now! (Now if I could only zip back in time and re-apply that idea.) My blood counts are very stable and I feel really good, if a bit tired.

I woke up the other morning thinking, "Hmm...gee...someone has cancer. Oops...my goodness, it's me!" I call that Wishful Forgetting.

In keeping with clicking on "Restart Bone Marrow" and the Season of Love this week, my dear buddy Mia took me to a gourmet, atmospheric lunch today. Definitely a celebration!

So many people have reached out to me during this key week in my little old life, and Hank has been taking extra-special good care of me.

There was a deejay in Atlanta whose catchphrase was "It feels so good to feel good."

And as odd as as this sounds, all I can add is, I'm grateful to have so much to be grateful for!


Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment